Friday, December 22, 2006

Love presents

Coming home from school yesterday and talking about christmas and baking and everything. McKay just starts SOBBING from the back seat. We stop the car and try to figure out what is going on. He finally (in several soggy takes) manages to say, "But WHEN am I going to get my LOVE presents? I've been waiting so l-l-long!".

Dan and I are both perplexed, and get him to repeat it a few times not having a clue what he is talking about.

He adds a few more details, then says, "My LOVE presents....like...like, like, your puppy Mama."

Oh. I had posted awhile ago about a conversation I had with him, about how not only Santa brings presents, but that in our family, we also bought gifts for people we love.

Love presents.



(No, I'm not getting a puppy...it's just what I always answer when he/Dan asks me what I want).


« Previous | Next »

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Places We've called Home: Kingston ON Chicago IL Atlanta GA Vancouver BC