Wednesday, January 03, 2007

blogger stole my archives.

I just KNOW they're gonna show up on E-bay.

I was just getting ready to tell you all the cool search terms you can use to find toomad, and gonna give you the corresponding posts...but you'll have to use your imagination for now.

"mom boobs" (image search)
"vancouver first haircut"
"child vomits when mad"
"mamarazzi"
"baby but" (image search)
"Buyed you"
mad fire pants
it's a bit clangy
quit job move to vancouver blog

I'm so proud. Let me tell you.


So...we might disappear for a day or two. We've had a call from the mother ship. Oh..wait, no, that's next week. We're finally moving from blogger to wordpress. Which will either mean a lot to you and you'll hold your breath and cross your fingers with me or it will mean nothing and you'll wonder if that's any closer to where you are than Vancouver.

If you're pining for us, and you don't mind construction sites, you can have sneak previews here:
http://www.toomadforpants.com/wordpress

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Places We've called Home: Kingston ON Chicago IL Atlanta GA Vancouver BC