Sunday, August 20, 2006

Firsts

Oh yeah...I forgot to post this earlier.
I'm famous. Or rather...someone who is famous knows me. Or...uh, someone who is famous read an email from me and decided to blog about me.

One of our favourite authors is Neil Gaiman (of Sandman and GoodOmens fame). I've been a rabid addict of his blog for the last 6 months or so. He frequently answers questions from his fans in his blog. Friday, after wiping the syrup out of McKay's curls, I decided it was time to try to find him a kid's barber here. A few google search for "Vancouver Kids Barber" Nuthing. Tried "Vancouver First haircut". And there it was, third link down (dan says it's on page two now). Neils blog. Talk about odd. Since he posts many quirky things on his blog, I felt the need to tell him.

And that's how I am now famous. Autographs by appointment only please.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Places We've called Home: Kingston ON Chicago IL Atlanta GA Vancouver BC